Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear upstairs neighboor:

Dear upstairs neighboor,
I tried to tell myself that I didn't want any conflict over your constant loud music playing. But, this has gone too far!! Since I have entered recovery I try not to be petty and conflicting. I let it go when you played out my favorite Metallica Cd making me cringe when the song "One" shuffles on my Ipod. Last night was the last straw you played your loud ass metal music till 3AM WHAT THE F!!!!! So guess what metal lovers it is now 5:30 A.M. and everyone in my house is awake!! ENJOY FUCKERS!!!!GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!!!!
"World Town" BY: M.I.A. lots of bass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Our downstairs neighbours turned me in to a person I do not like last summer: I was really sick and tired with the pregnancy and they kept having parties till 2 or 3 every Saturday morning, with their friends smoking and laughing right under our bedroom window. I'm dreading summer for that reason again. I'm hoping they'll be better this year. It's so infuriating, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. when our neighbours did this in their adjacent garden every weekend in summer (plus drinking loads of alcohol and all which ensues - you know :-O), I started waking them up the next morning at 6.30 with Wagner - Walkürenritt - loud out of my window. Only fair...

    ReplyDelete